Submitted by rimrock on Fri, 05/03/2013 - 06:22
This web site will shut down as of June 3, 2013. The files that are hosted here will be moved to the BlogicalThoughts web site. We have had a good long run, but now is the time to concentrate on other things. Thanks for your support.
This is a PDF of a talk presented at LinuxFest Northwest in Bellingham, WA on April 30, 2011. The document is a tutorial on how to create a text editor in Linux using Lazarus.
Rapid Application Development in Linux
Update: 04/27/11 Added a missing item and updated the Table of Contents.
Submitted by rimrock on Tue, 11/09/2010 - 08:59
The user function on this web site has been abused since the site went active. We have disabled the user function and deleted all the users.
Without being logged in, you can still access all the functionality of the web site, so nothing has been lost.
Submitted by rimrock on Mon, 02/15/2010 - 14:05
Version 0.9.0 of gdvdslides has been released. The following changes have been made to this version.
- Set initial window location to be viewable in all displays
- Add menu items for slide controls and edit controls
- Use smaller icons in menus
- Add context-sensitive help to transition/other dialog
- Fix display on non-standard font systems
The online manual for gdvdslides has also been updated to reflect changes with version 0.9.0.
Submitted by rimrock on Sun, 01/31/2010 - 18:12
Version 0.8.0 of gdvdslides has been released. The following changes have been made to this version.
Submitted by rimrock on Fri, 01/15/2010 - 05:20
The installation problem that occurred with version 0.7.0 has been repaired in this release.
Submitted by rimrock on Wed, 01/13/2010 - 08:24
The online manual for gdvdslides has been updated to reflect the changes made for version 0.7.0.
Submitted by rimrock on Tue, 01/12/2010 - 07:57
When installing gdvdslides, a menu entry should be inserted in Applications | Sound & Video. This does not occur. This version of gdvdslides does not show up anywhere in the menu.
See the forum entry for a solution to this problem.
Submitted by rimrock on Sun, 01/10/2010 - 14:54
Version 0.7.0 of gdvdslides has been released. The following changes have been made to this version.
Submitted by rimrock on Thu, 12/17/2009 - 19:11
Version 0.6.0 of gdvdslides has been released. The following changes have been made to this version.
- Added an Apply button for image field items
- Added an insert before/after capability in transitions/other dialog
- Added an edit pop-up dialog for minor editing of slides
- Fixed a bug in New slideshow code
- Added a drag and drop capability to the slide list
- Changed the cursor when drawing on an image
- Fixed a bug where effects are sometimes lost.